Updated: September 21, 2018
Welcome to Perfect365 (“Perfect365”, “we”, “us” or “our”). Perfect365 provides a makeup and beauty platform that connects makeup enthusiasts (“Users”, “you” or “your”) with brands, stylists, pro artists, beauticians and professionals (collectively or individually, “Professionals”).
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
1.1 Information you provide us directly
- Your username, password and e-mail address when you register for an account.
- Profile information that you provide for your user profile (e.g., name, picture, phone number, gender). This information allows us to provide you with personalized content.
- User Content (e.g., photos, comments, and other materials) that you post to the Service.
- Information you provided to other Users through the Service.
- Communications between you and Perfect365. For example, we may send you Service-related emails). Note that you may not opt out of Service-related e-mails.
1.2 Information We Collect from Your Use of the Service
If you complete an in-app purchase through the Service using either a traditional payment method or virtual currency, we or our third-party payment or virtual currency processors collect information necessary to process and facilitate your transactions, including:
- The date, time, and amount of a transaction
- For traditional payment transactions, payment (e.g., credit card) and billing information.
- For virtual currency transactions, information identifying your account information and the account you are transacting with, your public wallet address, your account balance, your transaction history, blockchain transaction identifiers (e.g., the transaction hash), and the public wallet address of payors and payees. You should be aware that when you earn and spend using virtual currency, your blockchain transactions will be publicly visible to anyone who has access to the blockchain.
We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your device to our Service, including the content and ads that you view or click, and other information that assists us in improving the Service. We collect and use this analytics information with analytics information from other Users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual user.
Upon your consent, we may collect different types of information about your general location (e.g. IP address, zip code) or more specific location information (e.g. precise location from your mobile GPS) through methods such as mobile “SDKs” which allows us to periodically determine your location, including your location relative to and within third party merchant locations, and share such information with third parties, for purposes related to advertising (e.g. customized ads in this App), analytics, attribution (e.g. measuring ad performance), and research.
You may prevent location information from being collected by this or other apps, through your device settings (but this may affect the functionality of certain app features).
We may collect this information when the App runs in the background on your device.
Cookies and similar technologies
When you use the Service, we allow third-party companies to collect certain information. These companies may utilize cookies, pixels or other similar technologies to collect and use non-personally identifiable information in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit the websites of the Digital Advertising Alliance at www.aboutads.info and Networking Advertising Initiative at www.networkadvertising.org/choices/.
Do Not Track: Do Not Track (DNT) is an optional browser setting that allows you to express your preferences regarding tracking by advertisers and other third-parties. We do not currently respond to DNT signals.
When you use our Service, we may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This may include:
- information on how you interact with our Service.
- IP address.
- device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
Device and usage information*
We may collect device and usage information such as:
- precise geolocation data pertaining to User’s devices (only upon your consent), which may be expressed by latitude-longitude coordinates obtained through GPS tools, WiFi data, cell tower triangulation or other techniques (collectively, “Device Geolocation Data”) and linked to a device identifier, such as the IDFA for iOS devices or Android ID for Android devices;
- predicted or actual data about a User such as age, gender, date of birth, street address; predicted or actual characteristics or interests; and any information that Users provide to us or to our Users;
- other information about a User’s device, such as: device type (e.g., tablet, smartphone), operating system, IP address, network provider, mobile carrier, mobile browser type (e.g., Firefox, Chrome, Safari), other apps and SDKs installed on the device, timestamp, time zone, information about the speed, bearing, orientation, and altitude of a device, or other device-identifying information;
- information about the possible relationships among different devices; and/or
- data about User activities (e.g. the pages you view, the time and duration of your activities in the App) that helps us determine how a User interacts with advertising or content, such as determining whether a User who viewed a particular advertisement ultimately purchased the advertised product or service.
We may collect this information when the App runs in the background on your device.
If you do not want this information to be linked to your device, you may go to your device “settings” (which are somewhat different for iOS and Android devices) and opt out of interest-based or personalized advertising.
We may access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device. This may include, for example, photographs and contacts (only for the purpose of inviting friends to use the App with your permission).
Third-party social media site
2. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- provide the functionality of the Service
- help us develop, deliver, test and improve the Service
- monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns
- provide personalized content and information to you and others, which could include sending you promotional messages, marketing, advertising and other information that may be of interest to you
- diagnose or fix technology problems
- allow us to keep you posted on Perfect365’s latest product announcements, application updates, and upcoming events
- provide customer support and respond to your inquiries and requests
- allow Professionals contact you through the Service
- administer referral programs, rewards, surveys, sweepstakes, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored or managed by us or our third-party business partners.
3. INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
Third-Party Service Providers
Third-party Advertisers, Advertising Network, Agencies, and Marketers
Professionals and Other Users
Any information that you provided to Professionals or other Users via the Service are shared and disclosed to them. By sending your information to Professionals or other Users, you acknowledge and agree that they may contact you via the Service.
Business Transfers and Affiliates.
We may share your information with companies or organizations connected or affiliated with Perfect365. We may also transfer your information to an affiliate, a subsidiary or a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of Perfect365’s business, assets or stock, including, without limitation, in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceeding.
4. YOUR CHOICES ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION
You may update or correct information you have provided to us by going into the User Account settings screen within the App. If you wish to deactivate your account, please delete the App, but note that we may retain your information as required by law and for business purposes.
You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from us by following the instructions in those messages. If you opt out, please note that we may still send you Service-related communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
Opting out of interest-based advertising services:
You may opt-out from any interest-based advertising by turning on “Limit Ad Tracking” in your device settings.
- To limit Ad Track on an Apple device, see instructions at: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202074.
- To limit Ad Tracking on an Android device, see instructions at: https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922.
When you have opted out using this setting on a device, advertisers will not use in-app information collected from that device to infer your interests or serve ads to that device that are targeted based on your inferred interests. Please note, however, that opting-out will not block general advertisements that are sent at random, and not tied to the perceived interest of the User of a particular device.
Users may learn more about personalized and behavioral advertising and how to opt out of this type of advertising from the Digital Advertising Alliance at www.aboutads.info and Networking Advertising Initiative at www.networkadvertising.org/choices/.
Control or Disable the Collection of Geolocation Information:
We do not collect geolocation information from you unless we obtain your explicit consent through the device’s settings menu. You can also control the collection of certain precise location information by changing the preferences on your mobile device (certain services may lose functionality as a result).
We may send push notifications to your mobile device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings within the App or your device settings.
How long we keep your User Content
5. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
We do not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 16 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Service. The Service and its content are not directed at children under the age of 16. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 16 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. TRANSFERRING YOUR DATA
Your information collected through the Service may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which Perfect365, its affiliates or Service Providers maintain facilities. As such, we and our service providers may transfer your personal data to, or access it in, jurisdictions (including the United States) that may not provide equivalent levels of data protection as your home jurisdiction. We will take steps to ensure that your personal data receives an adequate level of protection in the jurisdictions in which we process it, including through appropriate written data processing terms and/or data transfer agreements.
We use commercially reasonable safeguards to help keep the information collected through the Service secure. However, Perfect365 cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to the Service or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information at all times. Your privacy settings may also be affected by changes the social media services you connect to Perfect365 make to their services. We are not responsible for the functionality, privacy, or security measures of any other organization.
8. EXTERNAL LINKS
9. HOW TO CONTACT US
10. YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, information about the personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. To make such a request, please contact us at email@example.com.
Join the Digital Beauty Revolution Today!
Awards and Recognition