1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We collect the following types of information.
Information you provide us directly
Our Service may require you to sign up an account. When you do, we will ask for personal information, like your name or email address. We may also collect demographic information, such as age, gender, or preferences. We might also ask you to create a publicly visible profile, which may include your name and photo.
You may provide User Content that you post to the Service. Your User Content are posted and transmitted to others at your own risk.
You may also provide information through communications between you and Perfect365, Inc. ("Perfect365"). We may send you Service-related emails (e.g., account verification, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). Note that you may not opt out of Service-related e-mails.
We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your device or our Service, including the web pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving the Service. We collect and use this analytics information with analytics information from other Users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual user.
Cookies and similar technologies
When you use our Service, we may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This may include:
- information on how you interact with our Service.
- IP address.
- device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
Device and usage information*
We may collect device and usage information such as:
- precise geolocation data pertaining to User’s devices, which may be expressed by latitude-longitude coordinates obtained through GPS tools, WiFi data, cell tower triangulation or other techniques (collectively, “Device Geolocation Data”) and linked to a device identifier, such as the IDFA for iOS devices or Android ID for Android devices;
- predicted or actual data about a User such as age, gender, date of birth, street address; predicted or actual characteristics or interests; and any information that Users provide to us or to our Users;
- other information about a User’s device, such as: device type (e.g., tablet, smartphone), operating system, IP address, network provider, mobile carrier, mobile browser type (e.g., Firefox, Chrome, Safari), other apps and SDKs installed on the device, timestamp, time zone, information about the speed, bearing, orientation, and altitude of a device, or other device-identifying information;
- information about the possible relationships among different devices; and/or
- data about User activities that helps us determine how a User interacts with advertising or content, such as determining whether a User who viewed a particular advertisement ultimately purchased the advertised product or service.
We may collect location information which allows us to periodically determine your location, including your location relative to and within third party merchant locations.
*We may collect this information even if the application is not visible on screen.
We may access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device. This may include, for example, photographs. If you do not want us to collect this information, do not use the Service or delete the Perfect365 app from your device.
2. THIRD-PARTY INFORMATION COLLECTION
When you use the Service, certain third parties may use tracking technologies to collect personal information about you or your device. These third parties may include our partners such as:
- advertisers, ad networks and ad servers
- analytics companies
These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect personal information about you when you use the Service. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content. We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. You may limit ad tracking on your iOS mobile device by turning on the “Limit Ad Tracking” setting. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
3. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- allow us to keep you posted on Perfect365's latest product announcements, application updates, and upcoming events
- help us develop, deliver, test and improve our products, and services
- provide personalized content and information to you and others, which could include online ads or other forms of marketing
- provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service
- monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns
- diagnose or fix technology problems
- provide you the opportunity to participate in contests or surveys on our Service. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary. If you participate, we will request certain personal information from you and we may use the information you provide to administer those programs..
4. California Do Not Track Notice
We do not currently respond or take any action with respect to web browser "do not track" signals or other mechanisms that provide consumers the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personally identifiable information about a user's online activities over time and across third-party web sites or online services. We may allow third parties, such as companies that provide us with analytics tools or advertising services, to collect personally identifiable information about a user's online activities over time and across different web sites when he or she uses the Service.
5. SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
Parties with whom we may share your information:
- •We may share User Content and your information with businesses that are legally part of the same group of companies that Perfect365 is part of, or that become part of that group ("Affiliates"). Affiliates may use this information to help provide, understand, and improve the Service (including by providing analytics) and Affiliates' own services (including by providing you with better and more relevant experiences).
- We also may share your information with third-party organizations that help us provide the Service to you ("Service Providers"). Our Service Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the Service under reasonable confidentiality terms.
- We may also share certain information with third-party advertising partners. This information would allow third-party ad networks to, among other things, deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you.
- We share the information we collect with third-party business partners who commit to comply with applicable laws concerning their usage of the information. Our third-party business partners may share anonymized information with their own third party business partners and use the information either for themselves or on behalf of their own business partners to operate and improve their services; provide you with advertisements and information for products and services in this app or on other apps or websites based on variables such as your location, and assess your level of engagement with them; and carry out other purposes that are disclosed to you and to which you consent.
- We may remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with other parties. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and share that aggregated information.
Parties with whom you may choose to share your User Content:
- Any information or content that you voluntarily disclose for posting through the Service, such as User Content, becomes available to the public, as controlled by any applicable privacy settings that you set. Once you have shared User Content or made it public, that User Content may be re-shared by others.
- If you remove information that you posted publicly through the Service, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Service.
Responding to legal requests and preventing harm:
- We may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. This may include responding to legal requests from jurisdictions outside of the United States where we have a good faith belief that the response is required by law in that jurisdiction, affects Users in that jurisdiction, and is consistent with internationally recognized standards. We may also access, preserve and share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity; to protect ourselves, you and others, including as part of investigations; and to prevent death or imminent bodily harm. Information we receive about you may be accessed, processed and retained for an extended period of time when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations concerning possible violations of our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm. In addition, we may disclose your information that we collect or you provide to enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including the Terms of Service, https://perfect365.com/about/terms-of-use.
6. HOW WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
Storage and Processing:
- Your information collected through the Service may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which Perfect365, its Affiliates or Service Providers maintain facilities.
- Perfect365, its Affiliates, or Service Providers may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world.
- We use commercially reasonable safeguards to help keep the information collected through the Service secure. However, Perfect365 cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to the Service or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
- You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information at all times. Your privacy settings may also be affected by changes the social media services you connect to Perfect365 make to their services. We are not responsible for the functionality, privacy, or security measures of any other organization.
7. YOUR CHOICES ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION
Your account information and profile/privacy settings:
- Update your account at any time by logging in and changing your profile settings.
- Unsubscribe from email communications from us by clicking on the "unsubscribe link" provided in such communications. As noted above, you may not opt out of Service-related communications (e.g., account verification, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices).
Opting out of interest-based advertising services:
If you want to end all interest-based advertising services, you can turn on “Limit Ad Tracking” in your device settings.
- To limit Ad Track on an Apple device, see instructions at: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202074.
- To limit Ad Tracking on an Android device, see instructions at: https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922.
How long we keep your User Content::
We will retain your information and User Content for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. Upon request we will terminate or deactivate your account, Perfect365, its Affiliates, or its Service Providers may retain information (including your profile information) and User Content for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, and/or audit purposes unless a longer retention period is required by law.
Perfect365 does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Service. The Service and its content are not directed at children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
9. OTHER WEB SITES AND SERVICES
10. HOW TO CONTACT US
11. YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the "Shine The Light" law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, information about the personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. If applicable, this information would include a list of the categories of personal information that was shared and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last modified: April 21st, 2017