The holiday season is the most exciting time of the year for holiday beauty sets! Whether you are shopping for your mother, your best friend or even for yourself, these are the six sets that you have to check out for yourself!
NYX Lippie Countdown Advent Calendar
1. A lip product calendar countdown? Yes, girl! NYX Cosmetics has released one of the most exciting products for the holidays! The NYX Lippie Countdown Advent Calendar (photo top) provides 24 amazing bold lip products behind every door to help you get excited about counting down to Christmas. This is the perfect gift for all of the lovely ladies in your life that are into experimenting with lip products.
This fun filled box is available at NYXCosmetics.com and Ulta.com for $65 and includes: Three Butter Glosses, Three Butter Lipsticks, Two Intense Butter Glosses, Four Lip Lingerie Liquid Lipsticks, Three Liquid Suede Cream Lipsticks, Four Matte Lipsticks, Three Soft Matte Lip Creams and Two Simply Lip Creams.
Too Faced Best Year Ever Holiday Collection
2. Too Faced has released their Best Year Ever collection. This collection is perfect for all makeup junkies out there. Let us start with the fact that it comes in the cutest packaging ever! The entire collection comes in a limited-edition makeup bag that says “I have way more makeup at home.” Inside of the bag, there are three palettes that include matte and shimmer eyeshadows, one face product, and a deluxe size of their Better Than Sex Mascara.
This collection is perfect for any makeup look and for any occasion. Also, on the back of each palette, they have included a gift tag for you to personalize to each recipient. This is very convenient because you can separate the palettes and use them as three different gifts instead of just bundling it all up as one gift. You can pick this up at either Sephora or ULTA for $49.
ULTA’S 12 Days of Beauty
3. Everything you need is in this 12 Days of Beauty collection from ULTA. Tinted glossy balm, duo-chrome illuminator, glitter tears eyeliner, matte lip cream, bouncy blush, gel bounce eyeshadow, eyeliner and shadow crayon, clear brow gel, brow pencil, face and body glitter, face and body gems and metallic lip gloss are included in this collection.
This is an awesome gift to break apart and use as stocking stuffers, or keep it all for yourself! At $18, this is a perfect gift you need to pick up at your nearest ULTA.
Wet n Wild Mistletoe Lip Collection
4. The Wet n Wild Mistletoe Lip Collection is the ultimate drugstore lip kit to pick up for the holidays. I found this at my local Walgreens drugstore for a whopping $15!
This is an amazing deal for three of the long-lasting Megalast Catsuit pigmented matte finish lipsticks and three gel lip liners. These lip products are perfect for the holidays.
5. Tarte’s new Treasure Box Collector’s Set is filled with their best-selling formulas in beautiful new shades. Inspired by the team’s travels, this set is packed with 24 of their Amazonian clay matte and metallic eyeshadows, two Amazonian clay blushes, two universal clay bronzers, an Amazonian clay highlighter, a full-size kitten eyeliner, a 4-in-1 mascara, and one matte lip paint.
This palette has everything you will need for an every day or glam look. You can pick this up at Sephora for $59.
Sephora Glow For It
6. If you are all about the glow then this is the set you need! The Sephora Glow For It set is an exclusive limited edition collection available online only at the moment for $40.
This collection has a great combination of cream, liquid and powder highlighters. Whether you use a product on its own or if you want to layer the products for a gleaming glow this is a perfect collection for all of you! This is a perfect gift for those wanting to experiment with highlight as well. In this sampler-sized set you will receive one BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Moonstone, Benefit Cosmetics in High Beam, Bobbi Brown Mini Shimmer Brick in Bronze, Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops in Moonlight, NUDESTIX Nudies All Over Face Color in Illumi-naughty, Milk Makeup Highlighter in Lit, and a Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Highlighter in Exposed.
Which of these kits is your favorite? Chime in below by leaving a comment!
Hi everyone! I am a teacher, lifestyle blogger and YouTuber. I am passionate about helping others find their best self through beauty and fitness. Let’s be friends!